About This Role
You will be responsible for providing dedicated legal work to FTSE 100 business customers, and ensuring ensure service delivery teams are flexibly supported in the delivery of legal services to customers through periods of annual leave and high volume. You will support regulatory and compliance areas of supervision and file auditing. You may be requested to undertake a secondment to a FTSE 100 business and will act closely with their In-house team. The role involves ensuring excellent customer service through optimal quality, consistency, productivity and efficiency, using best-in-class techniques. The nature and scope of the role may change from time to time as directed by the Legal Manager or Director of Operations.
Full and part time roles available.
On a day to day basis your role will include advice, negotiation and drafting covering:
- All types of commercial contracts, including variations, assignments and the novation of existing agreements.
- Global procurement contracts (such as services, IT software, hardware, telecoms, etc.) under English law.
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
- Creating and implementing templates and processes.
- Performing legal and compliance due diligence analyses.
- Recording comprehensive, accurate and high quality Management Information for customers.
- To ensure the efficient and effective performance of all work, in compliance with all Service Level Agreements, Key Performance Indicators and other targets.
- Point of escalation from junior team members for dealing with more complex legal issues, using experience, knowledge and judgement.
- To assist with the compliance program including undertaking file audits.
- To actively participate in supporting the Riverview Law operations team. This may include being involved in developing and implementing policy, strategy, best practice and other business initiatives as required.
- To develop and maintain precedents, share know-how, drive positive, measurable change and engender a culture of continuous improvement throughout the organisation.
- Provide customer and service feedback and deal with expressions of dissatisfaction/complaints as required.
- Responsible for identifying issues, making recommendations and creating solutions.
- To ensure that the corporate interests of Riverview are protected and enhanced.
- Keep the Legal Manager regularly updated on all relevant matters.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested.
Education / Qualifications
Essential Qualifications and experience:
Qualified and practising solicitor (England and Wales)
Knowledge / Experience
- High quality and relevant post qualification legal experience.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully managing large caseload of legal work for blue chip customers.
- Proven ability to effectively work independently, set priorities, meet deadlines, and to manage multiple projects in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Thorough knowledge of using legal software as a case management system and/or document management system, such as the Legal Services Platform.
- Advanced IT skills (Word Processing, Outlook, Spread sheets, and Internet).
- Professional telephone manner.
Riverview Law is fully committed to the principle of equal opportunities in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination, direct or indirect. All employees are expected to promote and work fully in line with the Company’s Equal Opportunities policy.
We will keep you up to date with our latest naws and offers