Riverview Law, the fixed-priced legal services business, has recruited five additional solicitors to its legal team, amid plans to double in size over the next year. All five will be assigned to large corporate accounts, as a result of recent contract wins with a number of FTSE 100 businesses, and bring with them a wealth of experience:
- Sarah East: Qualified in 2003 and has extensive in-house experience having most recently worked with Virgin Media as an Associate Counsel for business & technology.
- Ed Chan: Joins from DLA Piper with over ten years’ experience. He specialises in corporate and business law, advising on start-ups and small businesses, through to high profile private equity transactions and international mergers and acquisitions.
- Emma Walmsley: Joins from DWF where she qualified as a solicitor in 2010 and has experience in both commercial and finance litigation.
- David Stalker: Qualified with Nabarro in 2006 before joining Hill Dickinson’s banking team in 2010. David has extensive advisory and transactional experience in commercial contracts, corporate and banking law often involving multiple jurisdictions.
- Heather O’Donnell: Also joins from Hill Dickinson where she was an assistant solicitor in the commercial litigation team.
Steven Zdolyny, Head of Legal at Riverview Solicitors, says: “We’ve been overwhelmed by the calibre of candidates applying for roles with us. We offer an exciting alternative for legal professionals, particularly for those who want to focus on delivering high quality legal work for major customers and not having to worry about billable hours or being relied upon to win new work. One of our new starters summed it up perfectly by saying: “This role is everything I wanted and more. It is fresh, friendly and fun.” Riverview Law announced in August that it planned to double in size by recruiting 100 new employees including lawyers, business law executives, client managers, IT developers and data analysts. Those interested in a career with Riverview Law, can find out more about the opportunities available by emailing: email@example.com